In our hot and humid weather, a popsicle- or better yet- a tea-sicle, will always be a welcome form of refreshment. They’re so easy to make, literally anyone can do it! For our recipe today, we chose a flavour that is yet another classic staple during hot months; ice lemon tea. Follow along to find out how you can create these yummy desserts for yourself anytime!
1. Add 3 teaspoons of Chai Yó breakfast tea into a pot and pour in hot water. Allow the tea to brew for about 3 minutes. Once ready, pour the tea out into a jug to separate it from the tea leaves.
2. Add lemon juice and honey into the tea according to your taste preference. Note: we recommend making it a little sweeter than you would normally drink. When frozen, it’ll be just perfect!
3. Leave the tea to cool down. Once cooled, carefully pour the tea into your ice pop mold.
4. Slide in apple slices (or any other desire fruit) before popping the mold into the freezer.
5. Leave it to freeze in your refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
6. Voila! Your tea-sicles are now ready to be served!
The skies the limit when it comes to flavours you can experiment with. What flavours will you be coming up with? How about experiment with all our 26 different tea blends? You may just come up with a winning recipe!